High Visibility Corner Office Building on Temple Street in Historic Filipinotown. An Owner-User can occupy the ground floor +/-3,150 Square Foot space, and collect rent from the 2nd floor, which is leased until August 2024. Owner-Users may qualify for SBA financing with a 10% down payment. Alternatively, an investor can lease the first floor. The building is centrally located with easy access to Silverlake, Echo Park, DTLA, and the rest of Los Angeles via the 101 Freeway.
In recent years Historic Filipinotown has undergone a revival with rapid apartment development and an influx of new restaurants, bars and entertainment companies. The property is near restaurants Woon, Doubting Thomas, and World Famous Tommy’s Hamburgers. Nearby bars include Genever, 1642, and Crawfords. Film makers Blumhouse and Rideback Ranch have brought a Hollywood presence to the area.
- Rare Owner-User office opportunity
- SBA financing potential
- High visibility corner lot
- +/-3,000 SF of office on FL2
- +/-3,150 SF of Office/Flex space on FL1
- 16 parking spaces in secured parking lot
- Easy access to Silverlake, Echo Park, DTLA, and the rest of Los Angeles via the 101 Freeway
- Open Floorplan with ample storage for a flex user
- Two Restrooms
- Two Large Private Offices, suitable for 5-6 employees.
- Open Desk Space
- 10 Ft. ceiling
- Improved Creative Office Space
- 8 Large Private Offices
- High Ceilings, ample natural light.
- Polished concrete floors
- Two Restrooms, one with Urinal
- 16 Ft. ceiling