Want to Work Here?
Please review the Six Pillars of Maher Commercial Realty before Applying.
We are seeking self-motivated, highly driven Jr. Commercial Real Estate Agents with excellent communication and analytical skills to support our Managing Broker. We believe that your success is our success and we have developed a unique coaching-centered, growth-oriented style to help you to identify your unique abilities and reach your full potential. You will have the opportunity to participate in weekly growth club meetings and workshops to develop your mindset and professional experience and ultimately accelerate your professional development.
Highly-motivated “Type A” personality. You are growth-oriented and want to take your life to the next level. You see commercial real estate as an avenue to long-term success. You are in this business for the long-haul. You have grit and can bounce back from a fall even more determined to succeed. When you set a goal, nothing will stop you from achieving it. You are service-oriented and are willing to go the extra mile for your clients and prospects. You are eager to learn from the industry’s top professionals. You are comfortable on the phone and in-person. You are committed to specializing in a geographic zone and asset class and understand that this type of mentality is key to rising to the top of this industry.
• Valid CA Real Estate License Required
• BA/BS Degree Preferred
• 1 year of real estate sales experience (commercial preferred but not required)
• Strong analytical skills – Experience as a financial analyst a plus
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
• Professional, responsible, self-motivated and disciplined
• Driven by achieving individual goals and providing best-in-class service
• Committed to personal and professional development
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Excellent time management skills
• Honest, assertive and systematic
ready to apply? Contact us!
Contact us and share a few details about your skills and experience.