Tech start-ups are rapidly arriving in the real estate industry, ready to solve a host of problems and enhance efficiency and productivity. At RealShare Apartments this week, emerging tech companies competed in Apartments Tech Tank—a Shark Tank-style demonstration. Domuso, Cloud Keyz, Smart Rent and One Spot Tech presented to four judges, John Helm, managing director at Real Estate Technology Ventures; Michael Beckerman, CEO of CREtech; Amber Schiada, senior director of research at JLL; Oron Maher, founder at Maher Commercial Realty.
- Recording Studio Sells to Tune of $4.96 Million
- Probate Sale of Challenged Real Estate – What You Must Know
- 6 Reasons You Must Hire a Probate Specialized Brokerage Company to Sell the Estate’s Assets
- The Four Essential Duties and Liabilities of a Personal Representative
- Probate Basics Everyone Should Know