Commercial broker Oron Maher has left BRC Advisors to start his own firm: Maher Commercial Realty. The company will operate out of Beverly Hills with a focus on leasing and investment sales. Maher has brought on eight agents with plans to expand over the next few months. A pair of investment sales brokers, David Bakhshi and Jeremy Shore, followed Maher from BRC Advisors. Maher spent nine years at Coldwell Banker Commercial before his year-long stint at BRC Advisors.
- Recording Studio Sells to Tune of $4.96 Million
- Probate Sale of Challenged Real Estate – What You Must Know
- 6 Reasons You Must Hire a Probate Specialized Brokerage Company to Sell the Estate’s Assets
- The Four Essential Duties and Liabilities of a Personal Representative
- Probate Basics Everyone Should Know