While it’s not sold yet, “we have a lot of parties that are interested” in buying the package, Oron Maher, the project’s broker, Tuesday told What Now Los Angeles. Once the project gets all its plans approved through the city in “two to three months,” a buyer would be able to pull permits and go vertical with the design and entitlements in place. The site, about a mile away from the University of Southern California, would be ideal for student housing, co-living, Section 8, or a “standard tenant” property, Maher said.
- Recording Studio Sells to Tune of $4.96 Million
- Probate Sale of Challenged Real Estate – What You Must Know
- 6 Reasons You Must Hire a Probate Specialized Brokerage Company to Sell the Estate’s Assets
- The Four Essential Duties and Liabilities of a Personal Representative
- Probate Basics Everyone Should Know