Special Services for attorneys, personal representatives, administrators and executors
Maher-CR Probate Brokerage Company President Oron Maher is a licensed attorney and broker. He is a member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and served as Chair for 4 consecutive years. He is also a member of the Trusts and Estates section of the Beverly Hills Bar Association. Maher-CR Probate Brokerage understands the probate process from the court perspective. This allows us to provide you a superior level of service and support compared to typical real estate companies. When you choose Maher-CR Probate Brokerage, you receive the benefits of our 5-Point Service Plan:
- Access to an online account where you can obtain copies of recorded documents with legal descriptions and transaction histories.
- 48-hour turnaround on Advisory Title opinions. Often, there is more than one way to resolve a legal matter. If you want to run a question or concern by the advisory title officer, we will guarantee you a 48-hour turnaround on an answer.
- Free lien search. We will search for any liens attached to the property. We save you valuable time by providing this information up front.High-level professional resources, including attorneys, title companies, financiers, contractors and real estate brokers.
- Free copies of recorded documents, saving you hassle and expense.Weekly team meetings regarding the property and sales progress.
- Courier service. Forgot to pick up that document when you were at the courthouse? No worries! Our efficient courier service makes messenger runs to retrieve court documents. This valuable, time-saving service saves you the headaches of chasing paper.Proactive communication with all authorized parties in the transaction.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Ability to explain the process to buyers and agents involved in the transaction
- Custom-tailored communication to fit your preference: your choice of email, phone calls, voicemail, text or combination
- Custom-tailored procedures for your transaction management, conforming to your needs and preferences
- Virtual “storage room,”giving you access to all of our files for your case
- Case number and client tags on all emails and documents for easy reference
- Free research on market statistics, sales trends, property valuations, rental value, etc.
- Free real estate concierge services to your team for any questions
- Weekly Email Updates regarding the status of the listing, including statistical information about sales activities, sales responses, prospective buyers, offers and Letters of Intent
- Review of title report and highlights of any potential issues, with our recommendations for solution
- Reciprocal referral business— if you work with us, we will refer clients to you whenever possible
- Referral fees available to attorneys who also hold a valid CA real estate broker or salesperson license
- Flexibility in use of service providers such as title insurance, escrow companies and other third-party vendors
- Proper paperwork and forms for each probate transaction
- Accurate use of court confirmation language in all related contracts and documents
- Analysis and communication of all issues affecting the marketability of the property, including photos and documentation
- Expert strategies and proprietary marketing systems for hard-to-sell properties, including properties that are vacant, neglected, damaged, stigmatized or impacted by other adverse issues