The subject property presents an amazing opportunity to purchase a large, 7,050 square foot vacant retail building, formerly used as a grocery story, in desirable Echo Park. The subject site is zoned C-2, which provides a plethora of different uses including a restaurant, grocery store, nightclub, entertainment facility, medical building, office building and more. Surrounded by many local restaurants, cafes and local entertainment hot spots, this location is flooded with both foot and vehicle traffic with a prime Sunset Blvd. location and signage options. With three separate roll-up doors, the new owner could easily subdivide the space into smaller spaces or keep as one large space. Boasting high bow-truss ceilings (approx. 20 ft. at it’s peak), flush loading dock in the back and a large rear parking lot where consumer’s flock to the Farmers Market on Fridays , the subject property and location offers an incredible chance to setup a successful business in this dynamic neighborhood, just a few minutes from I-110, Dodger’s Stadium, Echo Lake Park and many more of the areas amazing features. Buyer to verify buildability.
- Heavy Foot and Vehicle Traffic Location,
- Surrounded by Restaurants, Cafes, and Entertainment Uses.
- Prime Sunset Blvd Address and Signage
- Large Mostly Single-Story Open Box
- Small 2nd Story Mezzanine-Level
- High Bow-Truss Ceilings, Reaching Approx. 20′ at Its Peak
- Three Separate Roll-up Doors Up Front
- Flush Loading Dock in the Back
- Ample Parking in Public Parking Lot Located
- Behind Building – Central Park Farmers Market
- Held in Lot on Fridays! Tons of Traffic!
- Recently Used as Supermarket/Grocery Store.
- Zoned LAC2- Perfect for Restaurant, Grocery Store, Nightclub, Entertainment Space, Medical Uses, Office Uses and Retail Uses.
- 50′ of Frontage on Prime Sunset Blvd.
- Traffic Count: Approximately 34,000 Cars/Day, per CoStar.
- Formerly Used as a Supermarket, Currently Vacant.